Hawaii Photo Series – Raw Natural Beauty

I have been privileged enough to visit many stunning locations around the world; from the Bay Islands of Honduras to small spits of land in the Gulf of Thailand. But few locations compare to the raw, natural beauty of Hawaii.
I have spent the last week on the Island of Oahu in the tourist Mecca of Waikiki. Even though this area is a veritable Vegas Strip of the South Pacific, it has retained the stunning vistas for which Waikiki is best known. Soon I will journey to the smallest of the Hawaiian Islands, Lana’i, where I am sure I will be met with even more breathtaking views. In the meantime, here are some of the highlights of Waikiki.
Waikiki Beach Panorama
Waikiki Beach Panorama
Diamond Head Sunrise

Diamond Head Sunrise
Waikiki Beach walk
Waikiki Beach walk
Duke Kahanamoku Statue
Duke Kahanamoku Statue

Waikiki Sunset
Waikiki Sunset

0 comments:

Post a Comment